- Home /
Recognising the difference between support and representation is another reason to join. Support in essence, is an individual representing themselves to the best of their knowledge and ability with the support of a friend or colleague.
Representation from the Association is the collective knowledge and capabilities gathered in the workplace over 15 plus years (by our advocates) which have had a direct impact on the workplace. Our focus, knowledge and capabilities will be directed to your issue if no current remedy exists.
The JuvDet Association has legal firms at call to choose from to represent our members in matters of an industrial concern should matters escalate to this level.
5 Reasons to Join …
- Funeral benefits to member’s beneficiary within 48hrs (conditions apply)
- Over 15yrs experience in the workplace for each advocate
- Intimate knowledge of policy and process development in the workplace
- 24 hr member advice Helpline
- An Association operated by its’ members, for its’ members